Friday, December 28, 2007

New Contest

Myspace Comments - Im Sorry for the way my mind works. I astonish myself sometimes with the weird things I dream up. Hubby and I were having a discussion about television commercials and I pointed out how some words are so much more repulsive than others. I'm going to nominate the one that disgusts me the most.

So, lets have a contest to come up with the top most repulsive words, and then I'll create a poll to pick the winner. Let's keep it clean. This is a family channel. *lol* You can leave your responses in comments and I'll create the poll at the end of the month.

Of course, there's a prize. I don't expect you to work for nothing. The winner will receive an autographed copy of Life is a Bowl of Toilets and Clean Them. It's a short humorous book suited for one sitting. *rofl*


My nomination:

Mucus

11 comments:

  1. Ok Ginger, you asked for it. Snot!
    Following in the same vein as your mucus but definitely worse in my opinion. Tricia
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when I hear a tv ad using the word "diarrhea" It never fails to appear when Im in the middle of dinner Im sure they could get their point across for their product without being so verbally blunt and rude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to be reminded of anyone's disfunction. And it really bugs me when they misuse YOUR and YOU'RE in these ads. Also, when they say the letter O when they mean Zero

    ReplyDelete
  4. VOMIT does it for me. Yuk!

    After checking out your web site and having a laugh over "Life is a toilet bowl", I can tell you honestly, I can sooooo relate to that. Even more so at the moment because, thanks to my son who is a plumber, there's 120 toilets sitting under a tree in my front yard. No kidding!

    Life sure is a toilet bowl, and, yes, I do feel flushed!!

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Urinary incontinence. The ads make me laugh and I sometimes get it.

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ginger!

    Happy New Year! I love this blog - I always get a good laugh when I read it. Okay, here's my disgusting word - PUKE! - Oh gross, I can't hardly stand to type it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rural.
    It's difficult to say and sounds dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fecal bag does it for me

    ReplyDelete
  9. After diarrhea and mucus there is menstrual. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My word is "phlegm" - sounds nasty, looks nasty and is nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hemorrhage or hemorrhoid; both are nasty!

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews