Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy, Happy


I"m still reeling that it's been eight years since we all sat and chewed our nails over what would happen in 2000. I think that was the last time I stayed up to welcome in a new year. All I know is that watching the ball drop last night in NYC via Dick Clark's Rocking New Years Eve party, was not all that uplifting. I couldn't believe how he'd aged, and his speech was seriously altered because of his stroke. I think there comes a time when people need to hang up their 'famous' hat and retire. I've admired him for years and followed his career, but seriously... I went to bed more depressed than inspired.

Although 2007 was no productive as far as my writing career, I did see progress in Spencer, and that's far more important. I'm looking forward to two new releases this year, and hopefully the signing of a new contract for Sarah's Journey, but that remains to be seen.

I've got some interesting ideas planned for my blogging year, so I hope you'll stay tuned and join in the fun. Don't forget to scroll down and enter you choice of the most 'repulsive' word.

Hope you have a wonderful day. Be back tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews