Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Clarification

I just wanted to clarify the intent of my post "Why Do Friends Hurt Friends?" It was not to express discontent with two people who became dear friends in my life, because after the whole ugly experience, I realize they were faced with their own futures and finances. They did what was best for them at the time, with no intention of hurting me. I miss our relationships and the fun times we shared, I just wish someone hadn't ruined them, or more importantly, I wish I hadn't allowed someone to ruin them.

My regret is that, at the time, I didn't express how I felt...that I walked away and gave up everything I'd worked so hard to earn. If something similar happened today, I would handle it very differently. That was my point. Don't act like everything is okay when it isn't. If someone you care about does something that upsets you, they deserve to know. You can't fix something if you don't know it's broken.

Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Ging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews