Sunday, February 3, 2008

Drinking Always Brings Out the Best in People


Now that's what I call flexibility.













"Dude, what was in that watermelon?"














"Now I lay me down to nap in a place where I usually crap."














At least she buckled up.
















"I always heard if you put your ear to ground you could hear a train coming."











I almost thought this had been photographically enhanced, but I don't think you can realistically collapse one like this. I don't think I'll be complaining about keeping mine in my bra anymore. :)


These photos came to me in an email, but I think you can see the credits on the pictures themselves. I'm sure the people captured in the pics are eternally grateful that they can be shared via the internet. Their mothers must be so proud. *lol*

6 comments:

  1. Holy bodacious ta tas, Batman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my God, makes me want to rush out to the kitchen and empty my (single) bottle of wine down the sink *LOL*

    Thanks for the cheering up!
    Clare :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. I would be so embarressed if I got a photo taken of me while incapacitated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Makes me very glad I never got that drunk while in college. Just the idea of drinking that much now makes me shake my head. I wonder what their reactions were when they saw these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Sis, how nice of you to share our family album with your fellow bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Those are hilarious! Thanks for making me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews