Monday, March 3, 2008

Exiled: The Chronicles Of Caleath a series of Fantasy novels by Rosalie Skinner

An Author from Downunder.

After painting portraits professionally for twenty years, I found my interest turned to writing. My other career, training children’s ponies and breeding working dogs came to an end when a back injury changed my life. Now I devote my time to writing. With a wealth of reading experience to draw on, along with extensive research and a smattering of imagination, I find my novels begin to take on a life of their own. To know others enjoy reading my work is a constant thrill. Being part of the team of authors with Enspiren Press is a dream come true.

When not penning the next chapter of my novel, I do a little work as a freelance journalist, writer, reviewer and author. You can find me on Myspace, Facebook, Bebo, Skytribe, Writing.com among other places, or at my website www.rosalieskinner.com.

I live on the East coast of Australia and during winter, I treasure the ability to enjoy close encounters with migrating humpback whales. An interest in conservation led me to purchase a sporting estate in Scotland. The land is situated in Laird’s wood, but many would recognize a local landmark as ‘Glenbogle’ the house from Monarch of the Glen the popular TV series.

At home, I am an active member of a local writing network, Nitewriters and it is my goal to support and encourage writers in all genres. I am happy to review work when time allows.

Writing is a wonderful tool, a means of sharing, teaching, escaping and enriching lives. It is a pleasure to meet other readers and authors.

Thank you, Ginger for inviting me to join your Mega Blog Fest.

Lady Rosalie
Author of the popular Fantasy novels
Exiled: Winter's Plight and Exiled: Summer's Peril

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews