Saturday, March 8, 2008

Farewell and Tons of Fun

Although I didn't have a chance to post as often due to this snow storm we're having here in Montreal, and internet down most of the time, I am catchng up with tons of post readings and have to say everyone was truly amazing with great info and excerpts.

POPS: I'm kinda disappointed.

LEA: Why Pops?

POPS: Was expecting more coverage...you know,not the puny details--

LEA: Okay, folks, I think it's time for me to say thank you to one and all for dropping by this awesome fest--

POPS: And getting to know me!

LEA: Thank you, Ginger, for putting this together.

POPS: Next time, Ginger, invite me only!

5 comments:

danetteb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
danetteb said...

Lol. I enjoyed the dialogue. :)

Hugs, Danette( reader)

ReadingIsSoMuchFun said...

LoL thanks for the laugh *g* :-)

I have some catching up on this blog myself. We are having very bad Thunder storms here.

Hugssss
LindaH *reader*

Joan said...

No thunder storms here but we have had rain. I find this a good time for reading. Wishing you the luck of the Irish.
Joan W. "Reader"

Miranda said...

Great dialogue. I understand what you mean by the storms. We're having a doozy of a snow storm where I live. I think we're up to two feet of snow now.

Miranda (reader)

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Manic Readers

Manic Readers

She Writes

Historical Fiction Books

Readers and Writers of Distinctive Fiction