Monday, March 31, 2008

Sloane Taylor Saying "HI"

Allow me to introduce myself. I’m a sensual woman who believes humor and sex are healthy aspects of our everyday lives which carry over into my books.

If travel to exotic locations is your thing, along with heroes who rock your world and heroines who keep them in line, then you’ll love my work. The stories are set in Europe where the men are all male and the North American women they encounter are both feminine and strong. There’s always a twist, and being a true romantic, my women bring more than lust to their men’s lives.

I was born and raised in Chicago. Studly, my non-husband and mate for life, split our time between a home in Illinois and a weekend cottage on the back roads of Indiana. If you can’t find me in either place, you can always catch up with me traveling though Europe researching for new material.

Please visit me at wwww.sloanetaylor.com or www.myspace.com/sloanetaylor.

I'll be here throughout the week with a few excerpts and an easy contest. Until then...

Happy Writing!
Sloane Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews