Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I Survived


Monday is a blur and Tuesday wasn't much better. Whatever they used to knock me out at the dentist's office had a lingering effect. I barely remember anything Monday after sitting in the dental chair, and Tuesday, I sort of roamed around in a haze, napping, waking and napping some more. But today, I'm alert, sore on both sides of my mouth, and trying to play catch up.

My special thanks to Sloane, Tabitha and Clare for being here this week. The timing was great and I'm enjoying their posts. I imagine you are too.

I recently found yet another promotional site for authors. Do they never run out? Manic Readers offers authors their own personal pages to showcase their books. I've entered my covers but haven't yet added the excerpts and blurbs. So much to do and so little time. Check it out if you get a chance.

Well, I'm off to pay bills. Probably my most unfavorite chore in the whole world. I usually let our paychecks sit for a day or two and pretend I know what it's like to have money. *lol* I'm still trying to wrap myself around the concept of paying $3.17 a gallon for gasoline when there used to be gas wars and I got it for a quarter a gallon. What happened???

Later,
Ging

1 comment:

  1. Ginger, glad to hear that you are doing better after your experience with the dentist. Hope that you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews