Monday, June 16, 2008

ROLLIN' WITH THE FLOW

Hi Readers, Fellow Bloggers, and Authors,
Thank you Miz Ging, for the invitation to blog on your site, although we did have to cross a few hurdles to get me here today...lol...Blogging is still something pretty new for me. I always have to rake my brain to come up with something I think might grab a reader's attention. I figure I always come up on the short end. Today, I thought I'd talk about my latest release titled, In the Arms of Danger. This book is a first in several ways, because it's book one in the new, five book Montana Men Series I have contracted with Eternal Press and it's the first release under my Jaydyn Chelcee pen name. I'm proud of this book, mainly because it is one of the very first novels I ever sat down to seriously write and complete. Danger came along long before my witch tales, which by the way, are currently available, Witch's Brew and Witch's Heart written under my other pen name, Tabitha Shay. You can find them at http://www.eternalpress.ca or at Fictionwise. At this time, Danger's story is only available at Eternal Press. I thought I'd take a moment to post the blurb to Danger's tale. So, here goes...

Book One of the Montana Men Series:


Every woman needs a little danger in her life, but what’s perilous about a wildlife shoot in the beautiful Montana wilderness? Armed with only a camera, Lacey treks through the rough terrain and captures more on film than she bargains for—the murder of a young woman.

Fearing for her life, Lacey flees the scene and stumbles into the small, prairie town of Rimrock, straight into the path of a man who strongly resembles the murderer. Sheriff Danger Blackstone, with his piercing gray eyes and rugged physique could be the man in her undeveloped pictures.

With no where else to run or hide, Lacey must decide if she dares to trust her life to the only person who can protect her—one with an apparent grudge against Anglo females which makes him less than approachable—the very man she suspects of murder.

In the Arms of Danger, a suspenseful, action-packed romance with hard-bodied cowboys and long, hot nights that gives a whole new meaning to the Wild West.

Don't forget to scope out my website at www.tabithashay.com
You can read a full chapter from each of my books there, check out the reviews, as well as catch my blog site.
Now, before I go, I'd like to offer Ginger an E-copy of In the Arms of Danger to give as a prize. For those of you who comment on my blog here today,we'll drop your name in the cowboy's hat. A drawing will be held at 5pm CST and the lucky winner's name will be announced at that time....so lets get those comments posted and good luck...Tabitha Shay/Jaydyn Chelcee

8 comments:

  1. I love his name and he wears a gun. What more could a woman want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tabitha! Thanks for blogging with us today. I love your Witch series. In The Arms Of Danger sounds awesome. I can't wait to try it.
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caitlin,
    So glad to hear you love my witch series...FYI...Witch's Moon, Book Three will be available in Oct....Tabs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie,
    Oh, and don't forget the badge...lol...and trust me...the gun is fully loaded....lol...Tabs

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fully loaded gun! lol Be still my heart.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Katie,
    If loaded guns gets ur heart to racing, you should read Witch's Heart...yum yum...lol...of course, one really needs to read Witch's Brew first...Tabs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adding both books to my ever growing to be read pile. I am getting writers cramp from all the books I have added today. lol

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Katie,
    Hope you enjoy the witch books...you can read a full chapter on my web site from each book....www.tabithashay.com
    and hey, if you visit the site, be sure and sign my guest book, I love it when I have visitors and they leave me a hello....Tabs

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews