Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Welcome Kim Richards


Today, I'm hosting Kim Richards on her "Death Masks Tour". I'm so happy to have her here. She's a fellow Eternal Press author, and I've certainly found a wealth of team spirit there. It's my pleasure to share her video, her cover and a picture of her smiling face. She'll be dropping in later, but I'm having a serious bout of insomnia and it's 3:50 a.m. I figured I might as well get a jump on the day, although I'll be dragging butt later. :)




You can find out more about Kim at Kim's Website

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ginger and Kim,

    I enjoyed the sample. Kim's talents have always been very impressive.

    I hope that the tour goes very well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...good thing you can't see me blushing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews