Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Welcome Kim Richards


Today, I'm hosting Kim Richards on her "Death Masks Tour". I'm so happy to have her here. She's a fellow Eternal Press author, and I've certainly found a wealth of team spirit there. It's my pleasure to share her video, her cover and a picture of her smiling face. She'll be dropping in later, but I'm having a serious bout of insomnia and it's 3:50 a.m. I figured I might as well get a jump on the day, although I'll be dragging butt later. :)




You can find out more about Kim at Kim's Website

2 comments:

cussedness said...

Hello Ginger and Kim,

I enjoyed the sample. Kim's talents have always been very impressive.

I hope that the tour goes very well for you.

Kim Richards said...

Awww...good thing you can't see me blushing. Thanks!

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Manic Readers

Manic Readers

She Writes

Historical Fiction Books

Readers and Writers of Distinctive Fiction