Saturday, August 23, 2008

Corner on Reviews

Never heard of it? That's because it's new. Scroll down on the left-hand side and you'll find it. I strive to keep things interesting and couldn't think of a better addition to my blog than reviews of some of my personal favorites.

Hmmm, now that I think about it. What happens if you find a new favorite author? *grinning* That's just fine, I have a few favorites of my own, and one's work doesn't diminish another's talent. Every author has a unique voice and story to tell. I really can't say I've find two that are the same. That's the glory of reading. Tired of TV reruns...read a book. You may find a similar plot, but the story will always be different.

Don't expect to be inundated with a laundry list of things to read because these days I'm barely finding time to critique a chapter, let alone read an entire book. I've started with a handful I've most recently completed and will add more gradually. I'd love to add all the wonderful books I've read, but I have to start somewhere.

To all my reading fans. If you find time to read one of the books I've listed and really want to make an author's day, drop him/her a line at their website. Most usually have an email link, and nothing brightens the day like hearing from someone who loved what you wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews