Saturday, October 11, 2008

Halloween Rocks!

I love Halloween. It's my favorite holiday. Although I've not gone as insane over it in recent years as I have in the past, I think it rocks. I love pretty much everything about it -- except the cold. I don't know about where you are, but in Alberta it's always cold for Halloween. In fact, there is usually just enough ice on the sidewalks to make walking treacherous. Aside from that, however, Halloween rocks.

In fact, I was married on Halloween. That's right, it's also my anniversary. My husband, daughter and I all wore costumes for the ceremony, they were pirates and I was a saucy wench. HeHe.

So even though most people don't give out Halloween presents, I am going to. I'd like to offer you this:

Love Bytes is a sexy short story I wrote a while back and today I created a cover for it and turned it into a pretty spiffy ebook, even if I do say so myself. This is my Halloween gift to you. If you'd like to learn more about the book, read an excerpt and download it please just click the cover and head on over to its page on my blog.

And although it's a little early -- Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews