Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fangsgiving

Fangsgiving on the Net
By Cornelia Amiri

Since I review youtube videos for my Savvy Click, Surf the Net With A View column, I wanted to share two Vampire Family/Thanksgiving videos which put me in the Fangsgiving mood. Yes, youtube has everything.

Vampire Thanksgiving

This is hilarious. It’s just a normal Thanksgiving Day in a cemetery. Hey, who doesn't spend Thanksgiving in a cemetery? Did that Gargoyle just wink at my sister?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u-J4sSy430

Vampire Family photos

Mommy vampire and her brood have a fangtastic time getting their family portrait. The middle son seems to be laughing and the baby boy is having a blast.
Mommy vamp is proud of her little blood suckers. I wonder what she’s cooking up for her vampire clan this thanksgiving.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEK_Tnvihs0

And here’s a great Fangsgiving Greeting to share with all your myspace, blog, website and e-mail fiends and friends.
http://tinyurl.com/6llvd7

And I wanted to tell you all about my new paranormal/comedy/romance – a funny vampire story, A Fine Cauldron of Fish with Eternal Press.


Blurb:
It's summer on the Isle of Man an Andrew is looking for hot
girls and good times. So when he meets the dreamy and seductive
Margaid, he thinks he's hit the jackpot. There are only a couple of
minor problems: Margaid lives in a cave under the sea, is invisible,
and thinks that only Andrew's blood can save her from turning into a
kelpie! But hey, whoever said love was perfect!?
http://www.eternalpress.ca/afinecauldronoffish.html


Excerpt:
Before Margaid could answer, the guy shook his head at Andrew. "It's
okay. You can keep my shirt. Although I don't know how you're holding
it when your arm's about four inches away from it, but hey, I'm sure I
simply had too much to drink. Keep it, that's fine."

"What? No, I don't want your shirt. Margaid, well she thought I wanted it, but-"

"No, don't let him go." Margaid shook her red head. "You do want his
shirt. And you need his pants, too."

Before Andrew knew what was happening, she shoved the shirt into his
arms. Then she turned back to the quaking man and grabbed hold of his
waist.

"Oh, no, Margaid, don't do it." The moment Andrew yelled out, he knew
she wasn't going to listen. He watched in utter horror as she
unsnapped the poor man's jeans, yanked down his zipper, and slid his
pants all the way to his ankles. Damn, I'm glad he's wearing
underwear. Black boxers with writing all over them. What does that
say? Andrew read aloud, "B is for big."


Happy Fangsgiving to all,

Cornelia Amiri
http://myspace.com/CelticRomanceQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews