Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sayin' hi, from Nancy Wallace


Hi there. I am Shannon Wallace's other aunt, Nancy. I am the strong one in our family, and I usually have to do the dirty work around here. Like telling, Shannon that her boyfriend was dead. Boy, did that ever stink! I was busy making pasta for the noon crowd at the restaurant. She was clueless, people. Totally clueless. Once the deed was done though, I just shushed my sister, Tillie, right up and let the poor girl deal with it.

Hope you enjoy finding out what she does next. Go to http://www.redrosepublishing.com and hunt up Avenging Angel, something or other. That's the book we're all in... and if you wanna know more about me, just Google "postal worker". Yeah, I'm in there, under the retireds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews