Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What's up?


Hey y'all! I'm Dwayne Brown, friend to Shannon Wallace, and all around good guy. I have a few funny things to tell you about Shannon. She's not here today, so it is all good.

First of all, the girl don't know how to match her clothes! She wouldn't know fashion if it bit her on the knee. Me, on the other hand, well, you know, I got a little sugar in my tank *wink* Just call me Diva Dwayne.

She ain't exactly dumb, but she's a little slow about some stuff. That old joke about takin' an hour to make Minute Rice? Yeah, that's Shannon.

I drive a way cool Mustang and I love me some chicken wings. Oh yes, I do, honey!

You can find more about me and Shan over at Http://www.redrosepublishing.com in that book old Kimmie wrote, Avenging Angel, A Shannon Wallace Mystery. (I still say it should have had my damn name on it, since I saved little missy's butt a few times)

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews