Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hop on Over Tomorrow

I'm juggling my time this week.

Bragging Rites Unleashed is hosting a few authors, me included,in a Holiday Love Affair from February 9-14. I've actually made a few personal confessions and scheduled my tomorrow's post with a *wincing* current photo of me. Cameras lie...I know they do. That's not the person I see in the mirror...well sometimes I see my mother, but she just pops in to visit now and then. *lol*

Anyhow, this promises to be a full week of fun at Lea Schizas' site. Hope you'll come by and leave a comment or two. But don't you dare stop visiting here. This week will hold some interesting posts, too. Maryann Miller will be my Thursday Tourist, and of course, you know I'm going to have to take some political potshots, but I'll try to be good. *lol*

If you have a favorite author in mind for a Thursday Tourist, email me their name and I'll see if I can arrange it. I mean.. of.e-pubbed people who are willing to take the time. I doubt that Nora Roberts needs to "Dish It Out."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews