Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This Weeks Thursday's Tourist

Tomorrow, I'm rolling out the red carpet for a good friend and fellow author, Margaret Tanner. People don't believe how tangible Internet relationships can be, but I have a bond and affection for Margaret despite the fact we've never met personally. I enjoy her work immensely, and so do others as evidenced by her recognition as the 2008 Australian author of the year.

Margaret like me, has grown sons and one grandchild. I'll let her tell you more about herself and her work, but I couldn't miss an opportunity to boast about her being my friend. *smile*

1 comment:

  1. Ginger,
    My friend, sorry about our wires getting crossed. Hope I have rectified the situation now.
    Best wishes
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews