Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Visitor This Thursday

This week, I swing open the gate and allow Chris Redding to hold the spotlight in my Thursday Tourist slot. I hope you'll log on tomorrow and see what she has to say.

I visited her site and 'borrowed' a little information about her:

Chris’ desire to become a published writer began at an early age. When she received her first A on a story she wrote in fifth grade, Chris knew she wanted to be an author. However, writing romance fiction books didn’t enter the picture until later in her life. She didn’t read many romance books growing up, but after college, discovered the genre fictions of mystery and romance. Her favorite authors are Suzanne Brockmann and Lisa Gardner, both of whom she has had the pleasure of meeting.


NOTE FROM GINGER: I'm sure I'm not among her favored authors because we haven't actually 'met.' *lol* We do tend to share the same publishers though, and I always consider myself in good company when she's around.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ginger! I shall stop here for sure! I'm enjoying visiting more now! I probably will be on in late afternoon.

    Hope you are well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ginger and Chris,
    Popped by just to show I care. The three of us have shared a bumpy ride sometimes, but I think we have all come out of it stronger and more determined.
    Cheers
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews