Wow…am I ever thankful this year for Christmas!!! Why, you ask? I have my first book released today with Red Rose Publishing. If you’re having problems finding a book for that romance reader on your list, here you go…problem solved.
In our family, we like to watch Christmas movies for the entire month before Christmas. I have some favorites—most of them really sappy—but also some scenes from other movies that aren’t specifically Christmas movies.
Here are a few of the ones we love to watch, year after year:
• ‘The Grinch’—the original cartoon
• ‘The Most Wonderful Time of the Year’
• ‘The Christmas Card’ (the guy isn’t a good actor, but it’s cute and so is he)
• ‘Holiday in Handcuffs’ (yeah…Stockholm Syndrome is Christmasy?)
• ‘Polar Express’
• ‘A Christmas Story’ (you’ll put your eye out, kid)
• ‘The Santa Clause’ (the first one)
• ‘Better Off Dead’, (the scene where the mom gets all the family members TV dinners for Christmas and wraps them--hilarious)
• ‘Santa Claus is Coming to Town’
Do you have any others that you love to watch every year?
Paige Ryter www.paigeryter.com
‘Three Minutes Before Christmas’ releases TODAY!!!