Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kayden McLeod Presents: Deadly Fetishes


** This is erotica, rated: XXX/R

Dear Reader,

There are some of you out there that are already familiar with two of my favourite characters, appearing first in Sara’s Story; Marcus and Kelly.

Deadly Fetishes started life as a 32k short story, but I’d always felt it unfinished, and took the completed manuscript and months worth of careful thought, and tripled it, building on two incredibly dynamic people who always kept me enthused during drafting. Each attribute that emerged, brought out a perfectionist I didn’t know I had in me.

Marcus and Kelly are on two separate sides of the spectrum, different in every conceivable way. If it weren’t for times of strenuous circumstances, I doubt there would be much chance of these two people ever coming together, creating an unbreakable bond, in more ways than one. A series of unexpected events send these two, along with their friends on a journey that changes both of them for all time.

Marcus detests not who he is, but who he is forced to be, constantly feeling confined, but still finding ways to revel in his life. He works for a fetish-club, and indulges in the benefits the only way he knows how to do anything; all the way.

Kelly is a small-town girl, who does everything that is expected of her...nearing the point of being spineless. She became a vampire quite by accident, turned by her best friend and only family, Sara. Together they face a huge and scary world alone and unguarded, forced to flee for the ‘big city’, and in turn finding both the people who want to save them, and those who’d rather see them dead.

Yet they come together with mesmeric force, gravitating towards a single focal point, ignoring their vast differences.

Deadly Fetishes, Erotic Paranormal comes out in E-Book format February 7th 2010, by Eternal Press, and print a few weeks afterwards on Amazon.

Happy Reading...

Kayden McLeod

http://kaydenmcleod.com/

http://www.kaydenmcleod.blogspot.com/

http://www.kaydenmcleodparanormal.blogspot.com/

Deadly Fetishes

Genre: Erotic Paranormal

Length (word-count): 92k

Rating: R/ Four Flames/ Erotica

BUY LINK FOR E-BOOK: http://www.eternalpress.ca/deadlyfetishes.html

Tagline:

A woman finds a soul mate she could never live without, even if it kills her.Summary:
Kelly needs to get herself a fetish. A newly-converted vampire, she’s quiet, conservative, and prone to panic attacks. When her friend drags her to a vampire fetish club, she meets Marcus, a walking manual on sexual pleasure. Marcus is captivating and dangerous and knows exactly what he wants. With a single-minded purpose, he scoops Kelly up from her abnormal, disillusioned life and shows her the pleasures of immortality. His obsession with her body knows no limits, and her desire only burns hotter every time he touches her. She drives him insane with the blinding need to hear her scream his name with absolute abandon. Marcus shows her the true world of vampires, which is more magical than Kelly had ever dreamed.

Excerpt:

“My name is Marcus, what’s yours?” He smiled encouragingly at me as his eyes raked my body and made my cheeks burn again.

He seemed so predatory, so dangerous. The thought made me laugh in my head, where he couldn’t question it or wonder why I had. If one of us were a hunter, it wasn’t him.

“Kelly,” I said.

He held my hand still, bringing it to his lips with an aching slowness.

My body warmed at the sight of him bent over me. He was almost possessive in the way he looked at me. And I was shocked when he completely ignored a particularly fabulous brunette dancing beside us. She eyed him right in front of me, not attempting in the least to hide it.

“A pleasure to meet you,” he said, just before his lips touched my knuckles, eyes rolling up to meet mine.

“Same,” I whispered, looking at Sara for guidance.

This was a specimen I had never encountered before. Was there precedence for how you dealt with such boldness? Sara would know that, but she just shook her head, and threw me into the deep end yet again.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Trent :) Tehe....

    Cheers
    Kayden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayden,
    Thanks for being my guest today and sharing your new release with us. Wishing you many sales...and I hope some of them start here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger...Thank you so much for having me!

    Cheers,
    Kayden

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the post and look forward in reading Deadly Fetishes.

    Thanks,
    Tracey D

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews