Saturday, June 5, 2010

Grand News

If you've visited my coming attractions page, you already know that Lea Schizas at Muse It Up Publishing has accepted my YA, Shortcomings. Well, to my good fortune, she has contracted four of five queries I've submitted for consideration. Joining Shortcomings in 2011, will be:

The Forget-Me-Nots - A contemporary romance with an historical element
Hurricane Warning - A contemporary romance
A Wing and a Prayer - Another short romance

I'm holding my breath to hear about Masked Love.

Come on over to Publishing Trove where the authors are gathering today.

Check out Muse It Up Publishing. There's tons of progress going on for the December 1 launch.

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATS and Muse It Up has gained a GREAT author!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Ginger! This is awesome news. I wish you the best of luck with all your submissions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you do it, Ginger, you don't do it by halves! Congratulations!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Ginger you are certainly having a good year. Congratulations, you deserve it. The best of luck with all your titles

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews