Monday, June 7, 2010

Real Gone

I'll be away from the Internet for an entire week. I'll probably be going totally mad, but the whole idea is to devote time to finishing some of my manuscripts. Although I'm physically going alone, I don't expect to be lonely. The characters in my head are with me 24/7. Carrie from First Degree Innocence has been screaming at me for day, so maybe I can finally shut her up and make some progress. She's sick of being in prison, and I can't say that I blame her. *lol*

See you on the 14th when I return. Stay safe and well. I've actually been gone for two days now and scheduled this to appear. Our AC took a dive and I can't stand the heat. Retreating to my son's house until it's time to leave for Defeated Creek. How appropriate...the name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews