Thursday, September 30, 2010

Last Day of September

As Musing Through September comes to an end and we move into Fall, I would like to thank all the talented authors from Muse It Up Publishing for participating in a month-long get acquainted theme.  I'm so excited to be part of Muse It Up Publishing and I can't stress enough the team spirit that lives and thrives among Lea Schizas and her "gang." 

Since my last guest was a 'no show'... reckon he's a busy guy, I decided to share with you my two latest covers and thank Delilah Stephans for her talent that makes my stories come alive.  The following two stories will be available in 2011.  Check the Muse website for more information.

A Wing and a Prayer Blurb:  
Callie Corwin has completed her training as a flight attendant and is on her maiden voyage—a trans-Atlantic flight from California to England.  Her already jangled nerves are further put to the test by the cowboy in seat 4C. His Montana sky-blue eyes seem to always be focused on her, and she finds him an easy distraction as she goes about her duties. 
But another passenger catches Callie’s attention, and not because of his startling good looks or friendly attitude. In her mind, the dark-complected man in seat 9D is the epitome of a terrorist, and she fears the plane may be hijacked—especially when she catches a glimpse of something she suspects might be a gun.  

AND
The Forget-Me-Nots Blurb:
When Sarah Palmer’s mother passes away, she’s left feeling overwhelmed by the loss.  Unlike her married sister, Melinda, she’s never been away from home. Sarah desperately needs to find something to connect her with the parent she’s just lost and turns to ticking through the mahogany jewelry case on the dresser in Mom’s room.  What she finds not only connects her with her mom, but with something cherished from the deceased's past.

Be sure to stop by my new website where all my books are showcased. And don't forget to sign my guestbook.   I've very excited to show off my new-found creativity and I feel so much in control since I can update it at any time.  If there is a link you'd like me to add, just email me and let me know.  

1 comment:

  1. Lovely covers, Ginger. You must be delighted with everything you post, blog and chat so positive - you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews