Wednesday, April 20, 2011

We View Reviews Wednesday

Yes, it's Wednesday again.  They seem to get here with much more frequency than I recall, but then every week is a blur. Not because time passes quickly, but because I have poor eyesight now.  *smile*  Enjoy the snippets and learn more about some talented authors and new sites to visit.

**********************************
 Donna Del Oro
"Born To Sing was an exciting read as well as being very romantic and sensual. I enjoyed learning about the mysterious world of grand opera and what it takes for truly gifted singers to become successful in such a world. I'm from Texas, so I especially enjoyed seeing a Tejana and an Anglo Texan hook up and face their challenges. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series."-- Gloria Goldsberry, Cushing, Texas.

 Award winning author of romantic comedy and romantic suspense BORN TO SING (a love story about professional singers) Available NOW at: DevineDestinies.com and at the Kindle store, Amazon.com Follow the series!  Coming soon: BORN TO SING IN LOS ANGELES Also available: OPERATION FAMILIA (romantic-suspense comedy);Amazon.com's #1 "Best Chica Lit Book of All Time";  award winner, "Latino Books into Movies Awards 2010";  HASTA LA VISTA, BABY (a romantic comedy about divorce and discovery!) http://www.devinedestinies.com,
  www.floricantopress.com,  Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.com.

****************************************** 
Gianna Bruno
Whenever I look for a book to read, I try and find one that is original. It's too easy, these days, to find an author re-hashing the same old stories, with little change. I was nicely surprised when I read Gianna Bruno's book, The Journey.

The Journey is a paranormal erotic romance about a woman, Milena, who will go to any lengths to find her lover, Thomas, when he disappears. Milena, shunned by the Salem community for being a witch (they don't hang them anymore), travels far and wide, battling Circe and endures the wrath of escaped slaves. Gianna nicely weaves a stance on discrimination in the latter half of The Journey. 

The review is located here:  

********************************
Ginger Simpson (yep...me)


...Ms. Simpson introduces us to Callie and builds the suspense at a nice pace from the first bump of turbulence to the final confrontation between her eye-candy cowboy and the surly, swarthy gentleman. The aircraft is definitely in trouble and Callie is right in the middle of it.
I highly recommend this story as a great waiting room read—as long as you aren’t waiting for a flight. ;-)

You can read the entire review at:
http://rochellesreviews.blogspot.com/

*********************************

That's all for this week, so be sure and send me snippets, jpegs and urls where your reviews can be found so I can pass them along to my readers.  Hmmm, maybe I'm making a mistake here.  I want them to be loyal to me.  *lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews