Monday, August 29, 2011

Darlin' Druid by Lyn Horner

I don't usually post videos done to represent the work of others, but I finished reading Darlin' Druid while in the hospital.  Lyn has done a fine job of showing an amazing story with lots of twists and turns, vivid romance and sexual allure, along with characters you'll come to love and hate.  I was very impressed and highly recommend her book, which I'm sure, if you're like me, you'll be happy to know is part of the Texas Druid Series.

I was going to write a summary review, but the person who did the trailer for Ms. Horner did such a fine job of capturing the essence of the story, I decided to post it here today.  Do yourself a favor and check out Amazon for your own copy.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Ginger, for your glowing words about Darlin' Druid and the book trailer. I'm very glad you enjoyed DD. I hope it distracted you while you were stuck in the hospital.
    Hugs,
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginger, I've read Lyn's book and totally agree. I love a good Western and they are few and far between. Lyn hit the target with Darlin Druid and I love that she's writing about one of the immigrant groups that helped make America what it is today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger, I thoroughly enjoyed Lyn's book, Darlin' Druid, and couldn't agree with you more. Lyn's characters come alive on the page and, combined with the action and her historical knowledge, I feel readers will be hard-pressed to set this book aside. I eagerly await the next installment from this very talented author.

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews