Saturday, December 10, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

Here we are again.  Does it seem like the Sundays are getting closer together?  Boy, once you hit fifty, the downhill side races by.  :)  Today, I'm sharing six sentences from my time-travel romance with an historical twist.  A modern-day female attorney and a pioneer wife find themselves locked inside the other's body, in an era far removed from her own, and facing a husband who can't understand she isn't who she appears to be.  From Sister's in Time:

“Look fella, I’m not Mariah. Evidently you’re in the wrong place if you are looking for someone by that name.”

The stranger rushed over and took her in his arms. “Oh my sweet angel, the bump on your head is worse than Doc Samuels thought.”

Taylor shoved him away. “Take your hands off me. Who is Doc Samuels, and who in the hell are you?”

You can find Sisters in Time at Eternal Press or featured on my Amazon page.  Now head back to Six Sentence Sunday and follow some of the other links.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my! What a fix she's in! I'm really intrigued with this novel. The premise reminds me of a book by Robin Schone, "Awaken, my love", one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now there's some tension and conflict. Awesome six!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this premise! Wonderful six, Ginger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He says she is, she says she isn't. Very nice set up in this six!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the title and the tension rising in your snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great premise, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool premise, should lead to some very interesting inner dialog and conflicts. Enjoyed the snippet!

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews