Another week is starting . . . and it's suddenly obvious summer is over and fall is around the corner. Shrubs and some leaves are already turning colors - although they are beautiful ... I'm a spring person to be honest. It occurred to my hubby and me that we don't have a single weekend open until October... yikes. It's scary to think Christmas is just around the corner.
I'm sharing with you today Motivation No-no's . . 7 steps to becoming instantly average. I found it a reminder . . . we should strive to be more than average.
Scott Dinsmore of Live Your Legend-and creator of the 'Should I Quit' test
has created one of the most popular and powerful courses around for helping people discover their passion...and make a living from it.
In fact, Scott's solution was named the number one personal development product of 2011.
If you're ready to finally discover your passion in life, and then turn it into a massive source
of income, check it out: http://jmgracia.sdins6.hop.clickbank.net
Motivation No-No's... 7 Steps to Become Instantly Average
Who wants to be authentic or successful or outstanding or passionate or evolving when
it's so much easier to be average?
Just in case you struggle with lowering your sites and settling for less, here's 7 tips to get you started down the path of mediocrity.
1. Worry About What Others Think - Live for the approval of others. Do what you think they want--or won't notice. Check each of your decisions by the benchmark of group acceptance.
2. See the Finished Product - Be overwhelmed by success. See only the clean and shiny after-pictures instead of the small steps that made it possible.
3. Do Safe - Don't take risks. Small, medium, or large. Instead, live safely in the cocoon of
seeming comfort. If you've done it before, keep doing it. And only it.
4. Think 'Forever' - Treat each opportunity--or life overall—as infinite. Put things off today because, hey, you can always do it tomorrow. Don't rush. Don't hustle. Wait. Wait until it feels just right. Then keep waiting.
5. Compare Down- Compare yourself with people who have less, give less, do less. This will make you instantly feel better. It will also keep the pressure off. As long as you're not drowning, there's no need to kick hard.
6. Keep It Fuzzy - Don't mess with your fears. Keep them just how they are: fuzzy and heavy. Let that vague feeling hold you back and scare you. Let those unclear doubts make your stomach
twist and legs freeze. Don't reduce your fears to their facts. Keep 'em fuzzy.
7. Make Failure Permanent - Always, always, always see failing as a final fall. If you mess up--game over. You can't get back up, you can't brush yourself off. You are done, and you look like a fool for trying.
Follow these simple tips and you too can be average! (Or do their opposites and start to live a better, more exciting life.) Jason M. Gracia, Author, The Motivated Mind, Founder, Motivation123.com