Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Credit Where Credit Is Due - Hallelejah for Rita!

THIS IS RITA!
I'm not so sure that everyone has noticed that I have an extraordinary blog partner in Rita Karnopp.  Since I've been under the weather, without her creative genius, the blog would be sitting ignored.  Although I'd love to take credit for all the informative and entertaining posts she cranks out each week, I have to admit...it ain't me folks. 

I discovered Rita's talent years ago when one of her novels was the first e-pubbed book I read.  I've been in love with her style since then, and I'm a fan.  I was blessed when I approached her and ask if she would be interested in blogging with me since I saw in a post somewhere that she had yet to start her own site. When she agreed I knew I'd gained something great, but I had no idea how great!

 Changing my blog address would be a nightmare, so I elected to add her name to the actual site, and trust me...she's added more to Dishin' It Out than I could ever dream possible.

So...as someone yesterday praised me for my post...I hated to admit that Rita was the master behind the words.  I'm blessed to have her in my life as a friend, co-blogger and fellow author.  I hope one day to meet her in person so I can give her a long overdue hug.

This is ME!  Notice my sagging neck.  Oy Vey!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much ... dear friend. I'm humbled and truly thankful God put you in my world. "Friends are gifts we give ourselves." I consider you more like a sister ... than just a friend. And you know how close I hold my sisters! Love you, too. Major hugs... Reet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. Cyber friends really can be true friends. You two will meet one day. I know it.

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews