Saturday, March 23, 2013

Ginger's Takin' a Break!

Now that my eye is almost full healed and I'm feeling human again, I've reserved the next seven days at a camping spot I love.

I don't care if the forecast calls for rain, sleet, wind and snow...which it does, I'm going to get away from this mundane life I've created.  I've lost my mojo and have to get it back.  I follow the same routine every day, and instead of writing, I eat.  So, I'm removing myself from the refrigerator and pantry, stocking up with healthy snacks, taking my laptop and Iphone, and spending the next seven days trying to recapture my muse.

I have a book over that's gathering dust, awaiting the novel's finish, and I intend to....like what's his name says...get 'er done!

See you after April 1st, and Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate...and that's no joke.

2 comments:

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews