Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Best Psalm Ever!

I cannot take credit for this.  Received it via email and had to share.  Of course, I realize some of you won't laugh, but some will.  Enjoy


Psalm 2013



Obama Is the shepherd I did not want. 
He leadeth me beside the still factories.


















He restoreth my faith in the Independent constituency. 
He guideth me in the path of unemployment
For his party's sake.

























Yea, Though I walk through the valley of the bread line, I shall fear no hunger, for his bailouts are with me.



He has Anointed my income with taxes, 
My expenses runneth over.





Surely, poverty and hard living will follow me all the days of my life, And I will live in a mortgaged home forever.



Where Can I Get This Bumper Sticker?




PRAY FOR YOUR PRESIDENT !

Psalm 109:8
My wife and I were in slow-moving traffic the other day and
we were stopped behind a car that had an unusual Obama
bumper sticker on it.

It read: "Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8".

When we got home my wife got out the Bible and opened it
up to the scripture. She started laughing & laughing. Then she
read it to me. I couldn't believe what it said. I had a good
laugh, too.

Psalm 109:8 ~
"Let his days be few and brief; 
and let others step forward to replace him." 

At last -- I can honestly voice a Biblical prayer for our
president! Look it up -- it is word for word! Let us all bow our
heads and pray. Brothers and Sisters, can I get an 
AMEN!!!!


1 comment:

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews