Wednesday, July 10, 2013

::The Most Important Question Never Asked:: by Jason M. Gracia

Once again I’m sharing from Jason M. Gracia of Motivation123.  He seems to know all the right questions to ask.  Major props to him!  J  Rita

“By asking yourself the right questions, you'll get the right answers.

There is no drive more powerful or enduring than the motivation you feel when you have found your true calling in life.

The moment you realize what you were meant to do will bring a sense of energy and excitement never before experienced.

Spending your working hours involved in a career that you love is, in my opinion, the only way to spend those hours.
 
 The time we have is very little, and to waste that time doing something you don't enjoy is the biggest mistake you can make in your life. This isn't a warm-up. You can't press rewind when you finish this movie. It's here and now that matters, and it's here and now that you will start to make changes in your life.

Finding what you were meant for doesn't have to be a far-away dream that you only read about in magazines and see in the movies. You can find your place. You can wake up each morning looking forward to starting your day. This isn't a dream, it just takes directed action. You can do it, and you can start the process today.

The first step towards creating this type of life is to ask yourself the following question. It may sound familiar, but there is a very specific difference between this question and others you may have seen in the past.

What would you do if you couldn't fail?

This question is profoundly different from the typical 'what should I do with my life' question because it doesn't allow you to second-guess yourself with negative perceptions or filters. Failure is not an option.

What would you do if you knew for certain you would achieve your aim?

Most people create their dreams trapped inside negative thinking. They question their ability and lack the self-confidence necessary to dream big. Before a desire can even see the light of day they have minimized its size and effectiveness.

'I would like to find a job that I enjoy, but I'm not sure I would be smart enough to make it. Anyway, my friends would probably laugh at me if I tried. I may not like my job, but at least I have one. I guess that's good enough for now.'

The problem is, it stays good enough for years and years to come. Eventually 'good enough'  becomes 'no choice' when you run out of time to improve the situation.

The thought above is crippled by fear of failure and lack of confidence. But ask yourself what you would do if you could not fail, and you get a very different response. You get to the heart of the matter, without worry or concern. You will be able to recognize, perhaps for the first time, what you were meant to do with your life.”

Jason M. Gracia  Motivation123 Copyright (c) 2013 of VantagePoint Motivation Services Inc.
 

1 comment:

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews