Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mother's Day ~ Movie Quote Trivia Answers


Thanks to everyone who stopped by to check out my Movie Quote Trivia on Monday. Here are the answers:

1) Easy

"It's not like my mother is a maniac or a raving thing. She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?" 

Answer: Anthony Perkins played Norman Bates in 1960's Alfred Hitchcock film, Psycho.



2) Medium

"First you told me he was gonna be retarded, then you told me he was gonna be blind AND deaf. If I'd dug his grave every time one of you geniuses told me he was gonna die, I'd be eating f 'n' chop suey in China by now."


Answer: Cher played Rusty Dennis, mother of Rocky Dennis, played by Eric Stoltz, in 1985's Mask. (Based on a true story.)

Sam Elliott also starred in the film, and I'm posting a picture of him just because I can. :D






3) Movie Buff

"Why are you hiding back there? You don't have to hide from me - I'm Peg Boggs, your local Avon representative and I'm as harmless as cherry pie... "


Answer: Dianne Wiest played Peggy Boggs in Tim Burton's 1990 film, Edward Scissorhands. Johnny Depp starred in the title role, and the movie was Vincent Price's last movie ever.


Thanks for playing along!


2 comments:

  1. Great selections, and of course I can claim to be right, but I'd be lying about two of them. *lol* Too bad Sam doesn't look like that anymore...but he still has that sexy voice. Great idea for a post, Jamie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam's voice is still great, that's for sure. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews