Wednesday, August 5, 2015

What Does 54 Mean to You??? by Jamie "The Birthday Girl" Hill


So in less than a week I'll turn the ripe old age of 54. Not a particularly festive birthday, but as I told Ginger I'm feeling a little sorry for myself for various reasons this summer so I'm going to do it up big this year.

To celebrate my 54 years on Earth, here's a fun list of 54.

54 Frightening Facts You Didn't Know About Disney Villians

(I didn't know most of these, but this one really surprised me: #47- Sid Phillips from Toy Story makes a cameo as a garbage truck driver in Toy Story 3. Who knew that? LOL)

http://www.buzzfeed.com/samstryker/badder-is-better-disney-villains#.biAoDk8v0

From Wikipedia, 54 is also:
  • The number of milligrams of caffeine in 12 ounces of Mountain Dew
  • +54 The code for international direct dial phone calls to Argentina
  • 54, a 1998 film about Studio 54 starring Ryan Phillippe, Mike Myers, and Salma Hayek
  • 54, a novel by the Wu Ming collective of authors
  • In the title of a 1960s television show Car 54, Where Are You?
  • The number of cards in a deck of playing cards, if two jokers are included
  • The number of countries in Africa
 And finally, 54 is how old I'll be in 6 days. Provided I make it that long. Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise!


2 comments:

  1. Love it, especially that last photo. Thanks for 54 fun and interesting facts, and many happy returns to the birthday girl when that B-day rolls around.

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews