So in less than a week I'll turn the ripe old age of 54. Not a particularly festive birthday, but as I told Ginger I'm feeling a little sorry for myself for various reasons this summer so I'm going to do it up big this year.
To celebrate my 54 years on Earth, here's a fun list of 54.
54 Frightening Facts You Didn't Know About Disney Villians
(I didn't know most of these, but this one really surprised me: #47- Sid Phillips from Toy Story makes a cameo as a garbage truck driver in Toy Story 3. Who knew that? LOL)
From Wikipedia, 54 is also:
- The number of milligrams of caffeine in 12 ounces of Mountain Dew
- +54 The code for international direct dial phone calls to Argentina
- 54, a 1998 film about Studio 54 starring Ryan Phillippe, Mike Myers, and Salma Hayek
- 54, a novel by the Wu Ming collective of authors
- In the title of a 1960s television show Car 54, Where Are You?
- The number of cards in a deck of playing cards, if two jokers are included
- The number of countries in Africa