Sunday, October 25, 2015

Movie Quote Trivia ~ Halloween Edition ~ by Jamie Hill

Time for another game of Movie Quote Trivia. This one is in honor of Halloween! I'll give you three quotes, ones I consider easy, medium, and Movie Buff! And this month I've included a bonus scary movie quote. Can you name the movie and better yet, the character who said the lines? Try not to cheat!

1) Easy ~ “A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.”

2) Medium ~ “I am your number one fan. There is nothing to worry about. You are going to be just fine. I am your number one fan.” 

3) Movie Buff ~ “Have you checked the children?”

Bonus scary movie quote:

“There’s a monster outside my room, can I have a glass of water?” 

Come back Thursday for the answers. Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews