Sunday, March 30, 2008


This is where I'll be tomorrow. I'm such a coward that I have to be sedated to even keep an appointment. I think it all stems back to my childhood, plus having claustrophobia. There's nothing worse to me than having hands and instruments cluttering my mouth and interfering with my breathing. I'm ashamed to admit, that at my age, I'm still a coward when it comes to dentists. Thank goodness they're starting to understand that it's a very real fear.

Anyhow, I wanted to post a welcome tonight for my Eternal Press pals, because tomorrow I'll be in a drug-induced fog for most of the day. I have no idea how I broke two teeth within three weeks, but I'm going for three crowns and two fillings, plus a cleaning. Doesn't that just sound like so much fun? I wish someone in my family had become a dentist...they'd make a killing on me alone.

Anyhow, during the week, Clare London, Carol Shenold, Tabitha Shay, Sloane Taylor and Rita Karnopp will be dropping in and sharing somethings about themselves, their books, and their lives. These gals are a whole lot more fun than going to the dentist, believe me. I know you'll love spending time with them as much as I do.

Okay, I'm going to take my tranquilizer so I can get a good night's sleep to prepare me for a good day's sleep tomorrow. Think of me when you brush in the morning. :)

Hugz
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews