Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Holidays from Clare London


I've really enjoyed reading the Christmas posts on your blog, I don't know if I'm too late to join in! I just wanted to let you know about one small addition I made to my annual decorations, starting a couple of years ago. My online life had really taken off and I had many new friends whom I considered close, even though we'd never met in person. By the way, that's still the case now! LOL

Some of us exchanged Christmas cards, but for those who didn't, or who celebrated a different holiday, I created a special tree (attached photo, excuse my poor skills with the camera!). I asked each of them to send me a picture of something to represent them - maybe a personal photo, or a symbol, or their online avatar. Anything they liked, and it didn't involve cost or postage, they could just email it to me. Then I made them into small tree decorations and hung them on a small but special tree of my own.

Maybe my family thought I was mad! But I felt I had all my friends with me all through the Holiday season.

I hope everyone is looking forward to the season - I know that's not always the case, but I personally enjoy the opportunity to catch up with friends and family, though there's few of us. And I love th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews