Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Earned This Logo

My latest lapse of mind earned me the Doofus Award...sadly awarded to me, by me, for making a mistake in the first name of my first Christmas photo submittee. Sylvia, I have no idea why I typed Linda...not once, but twice. I don't even know anyone named Linda. I guess I should be proud that I had least got the right name in the website url. I've corrected the post, but worry that this seems to be happening with more and more regularity. I guess when I start calling my family by the wrong names, they'll herd me off to an assisted living center. Oops...I forgot, those cost money. You'll be able to find me in a cardboard box on the corner. *lol*

Happy Holidays, Sylvia. My bad!

1 comment:

  1. No problem. It happens to the best of us. Thanks for including my back porch picture. I hope you have a marvelous Thanksgiving and a wonderful Christmas.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews