Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's Time To Get In The Mood!

The Thanksgiving and Christmas season is my favorite time of the year. Yes, Virginia, I still believe in Santa Claus, Peace on Earth and Good Will Toward all Men, and I love to eat! I miss the days when ALL my family members gathered together to dine and give thanks for our many blessings, but those days are gone. People have passed on, others have become outcasts, and some live far away. I'm still determined to make the most of whatever time I have left on earth to celebrate the gift that is my life!

So, in the spirit of keeping my spirit up (smile), I invite you to join me in decking the halls. Please send pictures of things you've done to enhance the festivities in your neck of the woods. I'll happily feature them here for others to see. You can also send any holiday wishes you care to share. Let's keep the spirit alive...or at least jump start it. Let's make some holiday memories together. Everyone is welcome to participate, even if it's to say, "Merry Christmas from New Jersey, New York, or Minnesota." You get my drift.

Send your pictures and wishes to mizging2003@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. hehe... I Cant wait... I got something for ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews