Monday, November 17, 2008

IT"S TRUE...I'm Famous! *grin*

I often 'Google' my name to see what new things crop up, and I was shocked to find myself listed on the following site: Wiki Names/Ginger
There I am...listed as a FAMOUS person along with Ginger Rogers. Wow!
I realize that anyone can add to Wikipedia, but somewhere out there is at least ONE person who thinks I deserve to be recognized. How cool is that?

FAMOUS PERSONS

* Ginger Rogers: actress
* Ginger Baker: drummer
* Ginger Beaumont: baseball player
* Ginger Clark: baseball player
* Ginger Commodore: Jazz musician
* Ginger Leigh: vocalist
* Ginger Lynn: actress
* Ginger Simpson: writer
* Ginger Shinault: baseball player
* Ginger Spice (stage name): pop singer
* Ginger Wadsworth: writer
* Ginger Whitaker: writer

2 comments:

  1. Famous???? For what??? It surely cant be your cooking!!! Im gonna get on this Wiki names thing and make an amendment. But you have written some stellar books that are now used to level couches in several houses worldwide (by worldwide, I mean Gallatin, Castalian Springs and Show Low). I can see how that is worthy of fame.... A Copy of the dvd "Fame", Not actual fame...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't resist it and had to look up Wiki Names: I'm not famous, but these are the 'Facts' about my name:

    * “Anita” is the name of a category five hurricane from the 1977 Atlantic hurricane season.
    * Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Poland and Sweden each celebrate days in honor of the name Anita.
    * “Anita” is the name of a city located in southwestern Iowa, USA.
    * “ANITA” is an acronym for the United States’ National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s (NASA) “ANtarctic Impulsive Transient Array.”

    Anita

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews