Monday, December 1, 2008

Merry Christmas from Linore Rose Burkhard

Since I've not met Linore Rose, I borrowed a little information at her website:

Linore Rose Burkard lives with her husband and five children in a town full of antique stores and gift shops in southwestern Ohio. She home schooled her children for ten years. Raised in New York, she graduated magna cum laude from the City University of New York with a Bachelor of Arts in English literature.

I'm so happy to share her Merry Christmas wishes with you, and also to let you glimpse her beautiful and festive decorations. She's a woman cut from my same bolt of cloth. Five kids, and home schooling? Wow, maybe not the exact same cloth, just the one with Christmas fabric. *lol*











































The pictures make me want to join the kids on the couch and soak up the beauty. I thank Linore Rose for sharing part of her holiday with us here, and I invite you to check out her website for more information on her books. Her Regency, Before the Season Ends, looks well-suited for a great holiday read. Find out more about Linore Rose Burkhard here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews