Monday, February 9, 2009

Thank You Mr. President


I've been watching and continue to listen to President Obama's speech tonight, and I must say, he answered tons of my concerns, and made me feel some better about the state of the economy and his intent to take steps to get us headed in a more positive direction. His words were clear, his intentions seemed sincere, and I think he made his points very well. I felt compelled to share this since I've been so negative in my past posts. I guess all we can do it wait and see, but I was sincerely impressed by his comments about failed oversight, his inherited debt, and his intentions toward Iran. I'm encouraged.

Okay...I'm going back to listen to the rest of what he has to say.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I was duped. After a lengthy conversation with my well-informed sister, I realize this speech was well prepared, rehearsed, and came across as very convincing. What can I say...I'm part of the sheep herd that sits and nods and dwells in the land of the blissfully ignorant. I'm much happier that way. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginger..That so-called Stimulus Package contains a provision for rationed medicine. It's something that Daschle put in while he was a nominee to HH&HS. He states that health care "will not be pain free" and that "Seniors should be more accepting of the conditions that come with age instead of treating them." You can read the entire article at:
    http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=88457
    Yes, Ginger, you were duped like so many others who were mesmerized by his speech.

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews