1. Post six paragraphs from any of your published work or a WIP on your OWN blog.
2. Send Ginger the Link to your blog... firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Add a link to http://mizging.blogspot.com at the end of your post so people can come back and check the blog of others participating.
4. Feel free to use the graphic and hashtag #frifreebits as I belong to Triberr and the posts will be tweeted often.
5. Share your links as you normally do. I use FB, Google, Pinterest, and of course Twitter.
Today, here's my Friday Freebits from Culture Shock, but first I'll preface it with the blurb:
Naïve, country girl, Cynthia Freitas, moves to the big city with high hopes, but her starting salary barely makes rent in a run-down tenement. Newspaper headlines warn of a serial killer in the neighborhood, and the article grabs her attention when she recognizes the victims bear a striking resemblance to her. Alex Carlyle is assigned to assist detectives in one of the toughest cases he’s ever experienced as a cop. Despondent over a recent break-up with his fiancé, he buries himself in his work until he meets the cute new tenant next door who gives him something else to think about except kidnap and murder. The aftermath of their first “jolting” kiss places the burden on Cynthia to solve Alex’s case and keep him from potentially becoming the next victim.