Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sometimes We All Need a Reminder

By Jamie Hill



I shared this on Facebook but it's important enough to share again here. It's very easy to get irritated in life. I must of done it ten times today alone, and today was a pretty good day! LOL Two items I purchased at two different stores didn't ring up as they should. One, I stayed and argued and finally got the sale price. The other I let it go (and my husband said I should have stayed and argued because a sign was posted advertising the sale...)

Anyway, I suspect I'm heading into menopause because one day I'm on top of the world and the next I could bite somebody's head off with very little chewing. My moods go from totally upbeat to majorly depressed at the drop of a hat. 

I know I'm lucky, and that I have a lot going for me. I'm posting this to remind myself that sometimes, being happy is a choice. Happy is also an upbeat song by Pharrell Williams. And sometimes, when that stupid song comes up on my playlist, I fast forward because I'm not in the mood. <grin>

Don't worry, be happy. Easier said than done. But we have to keep trying.

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews