1. Are you more likely to purchase a book that has people on the cover.
2. Do you prefer background only.
3. In a series, where one cover shows one image and then on the continuation of the story, a totally different woman is shown...how would that influence your decision?
4. How about hair color. If the heroine is a blonde, how disturbed are you to see a brunette on the cover?
5. How about video trailers...how closely do the pictures need to be to the actual description of your characters?
What other issues do you consider when looking at covers, i.e., caricatures, shirtless cowboys on stories based in the Old West?
Also, I'm very interested to know when reading FICTION, how important do you feel it is for the author to have researched details when writing an historical story?
I know commenting is not a favorite pastime,, but please take a moment to help out an author who is trying to prove a point.
You can view all my covers on Amazon.