• Be direct
• Be issue orientated
• Be analytical
• Act casual even during a serious conversation
• Make statements
• Use short sentences
• State his preferences
• Verbalize only things he thinks is important
• Give advice
• Asks specific questions
He will not:
• Ask a lot of questions
• Ask leading questions
• Turn statements into questions
• Invite a ‘just talk’ situation
• Speak in euphemisms
• Use understatements
• Downplay his idea
• Let his sentence trail off
• Volunteer his reasons
• Hold eye contact for significant periods
• Say, “I’m sorry” unless he really means it.
• Tell stories about his failings
• Get bogged down in introspection or self-doubt
• Volunteer information about his feelings
• Ask about others’ feelings
• Ask for validation
I hope you have found this topic of masculine behavior for believable heroes informative.
Readers, what is your take on this topic?
Thank you for stopping by today.
|A night at Medival Times,|
Buena Park, CA