Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First off I would like to thank Ginger for asking me to be here. She is such a wonderful lady and so talented…thanks Ginger!

Tis the season for being thankful in all aspects of our lives. I am so blessed in mine that its hard to know where to start. I have been sick for a long time, had many tests done and finally got the results. So far everything is normal except of course I have a tight valve in my heart I need to get checked out and inflammation somewhere but they can’t find it (probably due to my Lupus) and my diabetes is running rampant(my fault on that) but I’m slowly getting it back under control. So yeah I am thankful every day that I wake up and put both feet on the floor and roll out of bed, aches and pains and all.

I’m blessed and thankful for the loving family that supports me in everything I do. My husband is especially supportive and I love him for that. My writing career has taken away precious ‘us’ time but he understands and for that I am grateful.

The holidays are my favorite time of year. Halloween starts it and Christmas ends it. We usually have a large gathering for Thanksgiving though over the years it does vary with how many people can make it. But all is welcome and they know they don’t need an invitation to sit at my table.

I don’t usually write during the holiday season because I am so busy baking, crocheting gifts and shopping, let alone my full time day job, whew, but this year I’m cracking down. I need to finish The Guardian, Book 3 The Empowered Spirits Series. Since I’ve been sick I haven’t written a lick so I have a lot of catching up to do. If you get a chance to check out the first two books in the series, Dragon Lord of Kells and Ancestors of Fire you won’t be disappointed. They are set in 1092 and 1093 Ireland, respectively. They are all fantasy romances with shape shifters, dragons and fairies amongst other creatures of lore. A book makes a great gift. You can find me at www.thewildrosepress.com with my series or you can find all my books at www.amazon.com, you can check out my book videos at my website at http://brenda-weaver.tripod.com leave me a message I love feedback. 

I have an historical romance that will take you back to 1774 from England to the colonies. A must read that will capture you from the very beginning. Hell’s Raging Fury is one not to miss.

I hope all your days are as blessed as mine. Happy Holidays!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda,
    Lovely to see you so thankful while having so many health problems.
    I think there always has to be some good to equal out the bad. I wish you many years of writing, and please take good care of yourself. You have to keep those great novels coming.
    Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorrie for the kind words...I will definately keep the novels coming...they are my soul...without them to pester me I would be hollow and empty. Take care and have a great holiday season!

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews